May 24, 2008

A Reconciled Heart by Jo Ann Snapp

A Reconciled Heart is a strong testimony of faith and forgiveness. Author Jo Ann Snapp will touch your soul in a place you may have long since forgotten. With twists and turns around every corner, step into the 1890s as Abigail Bentley begins a journey to help a friend deal with a fearful heart. In the process, Abigail learns a timeless truth that she never really understood before. Forgiveness doesn't come from only the mouth, but from the soul and A Reconciled Heart.

My MIL loaned me her autographed copy of this book by an author who lives outside of Mountain View, Arkansas. It was a surprise read. I had never read Christian romance before (I prefer $5.99 bodice rippers) and didn't know if I would like it. And I did! This was a really nice book! It was suspenseful and I looked forward to picking it up every night after the boys went to sleep. Without giving too much away, though, I did think the "secret" deserved more attention from the characters but that's my own slow-to-forgiving heart talking.

0 comments: